Sunday, August 13, 2006

Birthday

Yes, today marks yours truly's quarter life.

I guess century life is indeed a time for yours truly to pause and count my blessings. I guess the little things in life, the simple gestures and consideration shown by others are heartening.

Yours truly have to concede that bitch wannabe that I am, I really lack the necessary temperament and background. I guess, it's easy for me to be sarcastic and tough, but to reach the standard of being a bitch, oh no, I even lack the proper ability to screech in the right pitch and tone. *ruefully* Alas. Maybe I should just focus on being the cold-hearted sharp and demanding career woman that I am and will be more so? *archly*

Okay, tat aside, yesterday's surprise party was fun. There were BLACK FEATHERS (Ooooo...), DOLLAR NOTES, a LION HEAD, a tennis racquet, lotsa red and gold sakura flowers, food, drinks, cake and chocolate.

Most of all, there were lotsa of effort on the part of my clique, so SPECIAL THANKS to

*Private for organizing

*Candid for loan of her great place for BBQ (we even managed to see the fireworks yesterday!) and the salad and the music.

*the other bday gal for her help in preparation and rolling the appeitzers. (I'm sure it was
appreciated, even if most of us only liked the ham.)

*Wicked aka *Ms Evil for her help in everything but especially for BBQ the food.

*Peace for loan of her pretty scarf

*Maid-Wanna-be for just being there and of cos, for serving me when she remembered *wryly*

*Snappish, *Wicked and *Eccentric for all efforts expanded, but really, especially for the lion head

*Witchy for her help with the sakura flowers even if she was ABSENT for my party.

Yes, indeed, yours truly has friends.

How strange *ruefully*

But how very

Fortunate

Thank you.

Yours,
Evil Me

2 comments:

Su Phing said...

whatever did *Maid-wanna-be do to you to deserve that name... *tsk *tsk. =)

Su Phing said...

and here's the official blog wish of happy birthday to my best-est senior! =)

*hugs and lots of *love!