How can I not reply to such a great compliment on my *wicked sense of humor by my junior *starry? After a blog dedicated to *advertise my blog or rather (and more importantly, the poets/poems), yours truly feel compelled to response in kind.
*Starry has a nice blog, it’s so nice that even yours truly cold hearted bitch wanna be that I am, bothers to read it everyday (ok ok, at least once every two days). This is a blog that is the rare few that your truly can tolerate and even say with good conscience that I like. This is not always the case with most blog. *nod head solemnly*
Here’s the link. http://junoesque.blogspot.com/
***
To *Starry, you’re always welcome.
***
To *all (not that I think anyone else except some really select minority (read: strange & odd) reads my blog), poems listed here are some of my likes, there are more if yours truly ever gets into the mood to share.
If you hate the poems listed here, we’re obviously not of the same karmic plane, feel free to never visit again. *snorts*
Yours truly truly doesn’t mind.
So there.
2 comments:
Twice a day? *raised brows* You must be
a. very bored or very free(*pat on head)
b. looking for excuses not to study (perfectly understandable!)
c. obsessed with sheer's blog (why I wonder?) *quizzical look*
Feel free to enlighten me on other possibilities.
CONGRATS! May Monday come soon. *wink*
As for shopping, let me know when and where. i'll try to make time in my oh-so-busy schedule. *grin*
Sure. Tell me when.
Yours truly always needs to lose weight & always need to tighten pocket.
So it's fair to delay.
Dun sound so melancholy btw, i'm sure your THE ONE will be come along. If its meant to be it's meant to be. If not, at least you have plenty of frens. *hugz*
*sheer is vomitting at the sheer mushiness of the hugging.
Post a Comment