Call Me Beautiful
Don’t call me
Beautiful
Unless you truly
Believe
So
Don’t call me
Beautiful
Unless you truly
Think
So
Don’t pretend
To find me
Beautiful
I know
My own
Worth
I know
Whether
I am Beautiful
I need not
Your
Affirmation
So why
Then
Do
I still
Care
If you
Call me
Beautiful
Unless
You
Mean
More to
Me
Than
I believed
So.
Kel. 7 April 2005
:::
Topic: Affirmation
:::
I think self worth is really more impt perhaps than beauty in the eye s of everyone else. If a person is beautiful to everyone but oneself, he/she is likely to be a neutrotic with hang up over self image and insecurity.
Let's face it, we need to feel attractive to ourselves, although preferably, to everyone else as well. But if the push comes to a shove, I think it is more impt to feel beautiful. But beyond that, no one who is honest will say that other people's opinions don't count. If they say so, trust me, they're lying. Even the most self-confident soul, cannot be totally unconcerned abt the opinions of others, or at least, of others impt to him or her.
Anyone who says otherwise, yours truly congrats your sense of self worth and despise you for your self deception.
If you can't be even honest with yourself, who else can you be honest to?
Sunday, April 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment